Kielbasa Simmered in Beer and Onions
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4-5 small onions, thinly sliced
- 1 2-lb package kielbasa
- 2 12-oz bottles of beer
In a large heavy skillet, melt butter and saute the onions over medium heat until translucent. Add kielbasa and brown 3-4 minutes on each side.
Pour the beer over the sausage and onions. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered for 25 minutes.
Remove the kielbasa and onions from the pan and put them on a serving dish in a warm oven. Reduce the beer over high heat to 2 cups. Pour over kielbasa and serve.
You'll also love
- Smoked Asparagus 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Maple Cherry Glaze ala Red Lobster 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- NuWave Turkey Breast 3.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Crazy Easy Ritz Casserole of... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Paleo Bacon Wrapped Shrimp 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Little Kielbasa Appetizers 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Hash Brown Potatoes - Cheesy... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Roast chicken Salad with pistachio... 4/5 (1 Votes)