Rice Krispy Somores
- 10 10 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup Challenge butter (plus more for greasing)
- 5 5 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 7 jar 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 6 6 6 Hershey's chocolate bars
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Line a 10x15 jelly roll pan with wax or parchment paper. Butter the paper and set aside.
Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat until completely blended.
Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
Press mixture into prepared pan.
Spread marshmallow creme on top using an offset spatula.
Place Hershey's bars on top of the marshmallow creme.
Place in oven for two minutes. Use an offset spatula to spread the softened chocolate.
Let cool for 10 minutes.
Roll up jelly roll style (like a cinnamon roll), starting on the long side. Peel away the paper as you roll. Pinch the seams together.
Place seam side down and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until chocolate has set.
Slice and serve!