Philly Cheesesteak Mac & Cheese Bake
If you're a fan of the Philly Cheesesteak and macaroni and cheese then you'll love this dish! It's simple to make and the kids are always anxious to get home when this is on the table.
- 8 8 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1 1 pound ground beef
- 2 2 2 cups yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 2 2 green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 1 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 8 8 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 2 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cook macaroni according to package.
In a large skillet, cook beef, onions, peppers, and steak seasoning.
Remove skillet from heat and add cream cheese, stirring until well mixed.
Stir in macaroni and broth.
Pour mixture into greased 9x13-inch pan, and top with cheddar cheese.
Cover with foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes.