Artichoke Heart And Radicchio Salad
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts - (9 oz)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small radicchio head separated into
- leaves, large leaves torn in half
- 14 fresh basil leaves chopped
- Parmesan cheese
Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water and drain. Transfer to bowl. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon lemon juice and let stand 15 minutes.
Add radicchio, basil and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil to artichokes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Add remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice and toss to coat.
Divide salad between 2 plates. Using cheese plane or vegetable peeler, shave Parmesan atop salad.
This recipe yields 2 servings.