GARLIC MUSHROOM QUINOA
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1cup1 cup quinoa
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1pound1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 5cloves5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1. In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions; set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and thyme, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in quinoa until well combined.
3. Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired.