This sweet and refreshing Blackberry-Cantaloupe Salad is great as a light side dish, or for a simple snack.
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mint.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes (or refrigerate, up to 2 days).
Stir in mint just before serving.
You'll also love
- BBQ Baked Beans & Sausage 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- My All Time Favorite Crab Cakes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Bountiful Broccoli Cheese Biscuits 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Diabetic Banana Bread for Bread... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Strawberry Vodka 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Low Carb Blueberry Cheese Danish... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Lattice-Topped Blackberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (13 Votes)