Black Bean, Salsa and Sour Cream Nachos
- 1 10 oz bag yellow or blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1/3 c sliced green onions
- 12 oz shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 c finely chopped red onion
- 2 T chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 T fresh lime juice
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/2 c light sour cream
Preheat oven to 450. On each of 2 large ovenproof platters, arrange 1/4 of the chips. Top each chip platter with 1/4 each of beans, green onions, and cheese. Repeat (you should have 2 layers on each platter). Bake nachos until cheese melts (about 8 mins) or microwave on high 4-6 mins.
Meanwhile, in a med bowl, mix tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice and salt.
Top nachos with tomato mixture. Mound sour cream in the middle.