CALIFORNIA SPICY CRAB STUFFED AVOCADO
- 2 tablespoons light mayo
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, plus more for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 4 oz lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 small Hass avocado (about 4 oz avocado when pitted and peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon furikake or sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce (coconut aminos for whole30/paleo)
- NOTE: Furikake is a is a dry Japanese seasoning
Adapted from skinnytaste.com
• In a medium bowl, combine mayo, sriracha and chives.
• Add crab meat and cucumber and gently toss.
• Cut the avocado open, remove pit and peel the skin or spoon the avocado out.
• Fill the avocado halves equally with crab salad.
• Top with furikake and drizzle with soy sauce