Eggs in a cloud
- 4 4 4 eggs
- 2 2 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup scallion, minced
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and minced
- sea salt
- black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks, placing the whites in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and the yolks in individual ramekins, being careful not to break the yolks.
3. Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Gently fold in the nutritional yeast, scallion, and bacon.
4. Spoon the egg white mixture onto the prepared baking sheet in 4 mounds. Use the spoon to create a well in the center of each mound, then bake for 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and add a yolk to the center of each mound. Return to the oven for 3 minutes, until the yolk has set. Season with sea salt and black pepper.