LEMON BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE DESSERT
- Graham cracker crust:
- 3 3 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 2 ounce) packages 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1 ounce) container 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 2-3 2-3 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1 ounce) can 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a medium bowl until well combined. Transfer to a 13" x 9" baking dish and press down firmly to form the crust. Bake until edges are lightly golden brown, about 14 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before filling.
Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in the whipped topping and mix until fully combined. Spread the cheesecake mixture over the prepared crust.
Spoon the blueberry topping on top of the cheesecake filling, spreading out evenly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Slice into squares and serve.