Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 2/3 cup cooked chicken (or shredded Publix Deli rotisserie chicken)
- 1 lb fresh Publix Bakery pizza dough (thawed and doubled in volume)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- nonstick aluminum foil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (or ranch) salad dressing
1.If pizza dough is frozen, it must be thawed overnight under refrigeration until doubled in volume. Bag contains enough dough for two pizzas; cut dough in half and reserve other half of dough for another pizza. (Use within 24 hours.)
2.Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2-sided tabletop grill with nonstick foil, then preheat. Sprinkle flour over clean work surface. Roll dough into an 8- x 10-inch oval shape. Brush both sides with olive oil; place dough on tabletop grill. Close lid and grill 4–5 minutes or until crust is golden. Meanwhile, combine 1/2 cup of wing sauce and chicken in a medium bowl.
3.Transfer pizza crust from grill to baking sheet. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons wing sauce evenly over crust. Cover with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, then top with the chicken mixture. Spoon small amounts of salad dressing evenly over top of pizza. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake 7–9 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is crisp. Slice and serve