Monte Cristo Flatout Sandwich
- 2 2 2 everything Flatout fold it breads
- 1 1 1 egg
- 1 1 2 egg white or 2 tablespoons liquid egg white
- 1 1 1 tablespoon milk
- Dash Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 1 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 4 4 4 ounces deli ham
- 4 4 4 tablespoons shredded asiago cheese
In a bowl (big enough to dip you folded Flatout), whisk you egg, egg white, milk, salt and pepper and a pinch of paprika.
Spray a medium size frying pan with some non-stick cooking spray and heat on stove top over medium.
Lay out your fold it breads and spread 1/2 tablespoon of your ranch dressing over each fold it.
Place 2 ounces of deli ham on each and top with 2 Tablespoons of cheese. Fold sandwich over and dip thoroughly in your egg mixture.
Cook in pan, flipping over after 5 minutes, be sure to get around your edges as well.