Honey Sriracha Chicken Recipe
Kick it up a notch with my Honey Sriracha Chicken thighs recipe. I love the flavor Sriracha gives to any food, especially when mixed with honey, lime, and cilantro. This Sriracha chicken recipe from Guy’s Guide To Eating Well: A Man’s Cookbook For Health and Wellness is a healthy chicken recipe with only 5 ingredients and takes your meal to another level. You’ll agree this best grilled chicken recipe is a winning chicken dinner because it’s quick to make and so flavorful with just a few ingredients. This Honey Sriracha chicken recipe is a crowd favorite around here, especially if you’re having a BBQ!
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from thehealthycookingblog.com
1. In small bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce and honey; set aside.
2. Place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Add remaining sriracha sauce and lime juice to chicken. Coat chicken in bag and let stand 15 minutes.
3. Spray grill grates with nonstick cooking spray and preheat to medium. Place chicken on grill and sear on medium high on both sides. Continue cooking on indirect heat around 15-20 minutes or until chicken done (170°F.) turning several times.
4. Transfer chicken to platter, brush with reserved sriracha-honey sauce mixture, cover, let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cilantro.