Mint Chocolate Brownies
- 1 1 1 box of fudge brownie mix
- 2 2 2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 8 8 tbsp. of butter softened like almost melted
- 2 2 2 tbsp. milk
- dash dash of green food coloring
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1/2 tsp. mint extract
- 6 6 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 8 8 tbsp of butter
Adapted from wineandglue.com
1.Bake up your brownies in a 9 by 13 inch pan. Let cool in the refrigerator for a half hour (at least).
2.Combine the powdered sugar, milk, butter, green food coloring, and mint extract. Pour over the cooled brownies and smooth out with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for another half hour.
3.Melt the chocolate chips and butter in the microwave or a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Pour over the chilled brownies & mint. Tip the pan to make it spread evenly. Pop back in the refrigerator to let it set, at least a half hour.
4.To make slicing easier, dip your knife into a hot glass of water and wipe off the excess water between each slice into the brownies.