Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade from concentrate, thawed
- Few drops red food coloring
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) baked pie crust
- 1/2 cup coconut, tinted pink
BEAT cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and food color, if desired.
FOLD in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie crust. Chill 4 hours or until set. Garnish with coconut.