Italian BLT Pinwheels
Wow! These Italian BLT Pinwheels taste amazing! Features the obvious bacon, lettuce and tomatoes (two types grape and sun dried) with the addition of cream cheese and mayonnaise wrapped in spinach tortillas. What's not to love?! Enjoy!
- 4 4 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 up sun dried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped
- 6 6 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 8 8 8 spinach tortillas
- 1 1 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 1 1/2 1/2 cups lettuce, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, & sun dried tomatoes together. Fold in bacon.
Spread mixture over tortillas evenly.
Too each tortilla with tomatoes and lettuce.
Roll up each tortilla tightly, then wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Use serrated knife to cut each tortilla into 1 inch slices.
Serve and enjoy!