10 g fat
- 1 Tbls & 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups grated unpared zucchini
- 10 oz. peeled and deveined med. shrimp
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup nufchatel cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups cooked ziti (hot)
- Fresh Basil leaves to garnish (optional)
1) In large non stick skillet, heat oil, add zucchini.
Cooking stirring frequently, 1-2", just until tender.
Stir in shrimp, tomato sauce, cheese, salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring 3-4 minutes, until shrimp are pink and mixture is well blended.
2) Place hot pasta in heated serving bowl and pour shrimp mixture over it.
Toss to thoroughly combine.
3) Garnish w/fresh basil, if desired.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (737 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (467 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)