10 g fat
- 1 Tbls & 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups grated unpared zucchini
- 10 oz. peeled and deveined med. shrimp
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup nufchatel cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups cooked ziti (hot)
- Fresh Basil leaves to garnish (optional)
1) In large non stick skillet, heat oil, add zucchini.
Cooking stirring frequently, 1-2", just until tender.
Stir in shrimp, tomato sauce, cheese, salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring 3-4 minutes, until shrimp are pink and mixture is well blended.
2) Place hot pasta in heated serving bowl and pour shrimp mixture over it.
Toss to thoroughly combine.
3) Garnish w/fresh basil, if desired.
You'll also love
- Sotanghon (Glass Noodle) Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Boiled Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mahi Mahi with Asian Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Translucent Shrimp Dumpling -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shang Dong Stir-Fry Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wok-Braised Lobster Tails In... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)