Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
These Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups, are an easy appetizer or dinner recipe that tend to always be a crowd favorite.
- 1 1 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 1 1 1 lb deli ham (thinly sliced)
- 12 12 12 slices Swiss cheese (thinly sliced) or any kind of cheese
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 2 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Unroll the pizza dough onto a cutting board and press into approximately a 13×18-inch rectangle. Top with ham and cheese slices.
3. Starting on the longer side of the rectangle, roll up the edge tightly. When you reach the end, pinch the seam together and flip the roll so that the seam is face down. Cut into 12 slices, approximately 1-inch wide. Arrange in prepared baking dish.
4. Next combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds in a sauce pan over medium heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and the glaze is smooth and combined. Pour evenly over the rolls.
5. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours or bake, uncovered for 25 minutes until golden and browned. Enjoy!