Roast Beef and Bacon Wrap with Spicy Chili Lime Mayo
Looking for a hearty dinner using beef and bacon? Then check out this spicy wrap - ready in just 20 minutes.
- Spicy Chili Lime Mayo
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 1 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 4 inch) 4 (10 inch) flour tortilla, heated as directed on package
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 lb thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 8 8 8 slices bacon, cooked crisply
- 1 1 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 4 4 small leaves romaine lettuce
- 12 12 12 thin red onion rings
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
1 In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, cayenne and salt. Set aside.
2 Spread 1/4 of the mayonnaise mixture over bottom half of each tortilla within 1 inch from edges. Divide roast beef, bacon, avocado, lettuce and onion evenly over bottom half of tortillas. Tuck in sides of tortillas; roll up tightly to enclose filling. Cut in half to serve.