Green Chile Frittata
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 container 16 oz cottage cheese
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 c. melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease 9 X 13 in baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in green chiles, cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, and melted butter. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
3. Bake 15 min in the preheated oven. Reduce heat to 325 degrees and continue baking for 35-40 minutes. Cool slightly and cut into small squares.