Halibut with Garlic Butter Sauce (7 WW Pts)
- 2 2 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1 1 TBSP Old Bay seasoning
- 4 4 4-5 halibut steaks (approx 4-5 oz each)
- 4 4 4 TBSP unsalted butter
- 3 3 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 2 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 1 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1 1 TBSP finely chopped dill
In a small bowl mix olive oil and old bay seasoning.
Brush the halibut with this mixture.
Arrange fillets in a single layer in an oven proof baking dish which has been sprayed with olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hrs.
Melt butter in small pan , add garlic and saute until garlic is fragrant, about 5 min., being careful not to burn garlic.
Remove pan from heat and stir in lemon juice, est and dill. Store in fridge until ready to bake the fish.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Let fish come to room temperature for about 15 minutes.
Melt the garlic butter and pour over fish.
Bake until fish is done, opaque all the way through . This takes about 10-15 minutes.