Chicken Enchilada Bake
- 4 1/2c4 1/2 c shredded rotisserie chicken
- 28can28 can green Enchilada sauce
- 1 1/4c1 1/4 c (10 oz) sour cream
- 99 corn tortillas (6 inches), cut into 1 1/2 in pieces
- 4c4 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 375. In greased 13x9 in. baking dish, layer half of each of the following: chicken, Enchilada sauce, sour cream, tortillas & cheese. Repeat layers.
Bake covered, 40 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly, about 10 min. Let stand 1 minutes before serving.
Freeze option: Cover & freeze unbaked Casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375. Bake Casserole as directed increasing time as necessary to heat through & for thermometer inserted in center to read 165.