Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies
- 1 1 1 cup organic canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup creamy unsalted almond butter
- 1 1 1 large pasture-raised egg
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup granulated monkfruit sweetener (or sub coconut sugar)
- 2 2 2 scoops chocolate Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel (or protein powder of choice)
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 1 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate bar
Adapted from goodiesagainstthegrain.com
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F and line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, almond butter and egg until smooth and combined.
3. Whisk in the almond flour, sweetener, collagen, cacao, spice and sea salt. Stir just until combined and smooth. Don’t over-mix!
4. Fold in the chopped dark chocolate, then pour the batter into the lined baking dish.
5. Bake the brownies for 35 minutes, or until cooked through. Let them cool for 10 minutes, then DIVE IN while they're gooey and warm!
6. Store any leftovers covered in tin foil at room temp. They are delicious the next day!