- 2 2 2 cups Paleo Baking Flour - Bob's Red Mill
- 2 2 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 2 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 1 1 cup Almond Milk, plain, unsweetened
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), for frying
Adapted from primalpalate.com
1. In a high speed blender, pulse the flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. Add in the eggs, almond milk, and olive oil, and blend on high until smooth.
3. Heat your waffle iron on medium heat, and add a tablespoon of ghee to grease the iron.
4. Pour the waffle batter evenly into the iron, and cook per the instructions of your waffle iron.
5. Remove from the iron, and repeat until you have used all of the batter.
6. Toast the waffles for extra crispy sandwich waffles if desired.
7. Spread your choice of mayo or mustard onto your waffles, and top with turkey, bacon, tomato, lettuce, or any other sandwich items you prefer, and enjoy.