- 1 1 93/7 lb. 93/7 ground turkey
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 1 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/4 1 1/4 1/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1 1 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1 1 Tbsp chives
- 1 1 1 bag frozen Kidfresh Totally Rockin Tots
* Preheat oven to 375 deg.
* Pour the tater tots in the bottom of your 9x13 baking dish. Place in the
oven and cook for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a bowl. Turn
the oven up to 425.
* In a medium skillet, cook your onions until translucent and add turkey. Cook
for 5-6 minutes until turkey is just done. Pour in the Rotel tomatoes and
simmer until liquid has reduced.
* Remove from heat and add sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, drained corn,
1/2 of your cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
* Pour the mixture in the bottom of your baking dish then spread 1/2 the
remainder cheese on top.
* Layer the tater tots on top, pressing them down into the mixture. Sprinkle
with the rest of the cheese and chives.
* Cover and bake at 425 for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5-10
* Remove from oven and serve.