Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
My grill cheese just became an adult I love the crunch and flavors with this spicy grilled cheese sandwich that includes a slice of tomato, some chopped onion and jalapeños between melted cheese.
- 2 2 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 4 4 slices of white bread
- 4 4 4 slices American cheese
- 1 1 1 Roma tomato. thinly slice
- 2 2 2 tablespoons, finally chopped onion
- 1 1 1 jalapeño pepper finally chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat a large skillet over medium heat spread butter on one side of each bread slice and transfer buttered side down to skillet.
Lay one slice cheese on each and evenly top with tomato, onion and jalapeño top with remaining slices of cheese. Top with another slice of bread, buttered side up. Flip sandwich and cook until toasted and golden about four minutes per side.