Garlic Parmesan Broccoli and Potatoes in Foil
- 3 3 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 3 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 1/4 to teaspoon onion powder Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 24 24 24 ounces broccoli florets*
- 16 16 16 ounces baby potatoes, halved
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 2 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cut four sheets of foil, about 12-inches long. Divide broccoli and potatoes into 4 equal portions and add to the center of each foil in a single layer.
Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Spoon the garlic mixture over the broccoli and potatoes.
Fold the sides of the foil over the vegetables, covering completely and sealing the packets closed.
Place foil packets in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 12-14 minutes.*
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and parsley, if desired.
*24 ounces broccoli florets is equal to about 5 cups.