Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp
- 1 1 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 2 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 4 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- to salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 of 1 lemon
- 2 2 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Place shrimp in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
Place into oven and roast just until pink, firm and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes. Stir in lemon juice.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.