Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
A decadent and rich cake featuring a wonderful flavor combination of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Cheesecake drizzled with a chocolate ganache. Can you say DELICIOUS!?
- 6 6 6 Ttablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 1 1/4 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1 1 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 2 2 eggs
- 1 1 2 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 1/3 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 teaspoon salt
- OPTIONAL METHOD:
- 20 to 25 a boxed brownie mix. Make as directed on box, pour into pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
- 2 2 packages 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 3/4 3/4 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 2 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 3 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Pinch Pinch of salt
- REESE'S, for garnish
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 100mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray and line bottom with parchment paper.
Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Spread in prepared pan. Bake about 20 to 25 minutes.
Lower oven to to 325°F.
Beat cream cheese with mixer until smooth.
Add sugar, salt, peanut butter and cream. Mix until smooth and then add vanilla
Whisk eggs together and mix into batter - only until mixed well, do not overmix.
Pour batter on top of crust, bake about 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Make sure oven has been lowered to 325°F.
Let cool 1 hour and then run a knife around edge of pan and remove ring.
Warm milk until barely simmering, pour over chocolate chips and let sit 1 to 2 minutes.
Whisk until smooth, let sit for 3 to 5 minutes (or until desired consistency) and drizzle over top of cheesecake.
Garnish with pieces of Reese's cups or use mini cups to make border. Chill overnight.