Ricotta Lemon Cookies
- 15 15 15 oz Galbani Ricotta
- 2 2 2 sticks unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 2 2 c sugar
- 2 2 2 t vanilla extract
- 2 2 2 eggs
- Pinch Pinch of salt
- 4 4 4 c all purpose flour
- 1 1 t 1 heaping t baking soda
- 2 2 2 T lemon peel, finely grated
Preheat oven to 350. Combine Ricotta, butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs & salt in LG bowl with mixer on low speed.
Slowly add flour & baking soda to the mixture. Once dry ingredients are incorporated, add the lemon peel.
Spoon teaspoon-sized dough balls onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 min rotating the trays halfway through. Remove from oven & cool on cookie rack.
Note: These cookies are great for parties or special occasions. For a quick glaze, mix 1 cup powdered sugar with the juice & zest of 1 lemon & brush on top of cookies once cooled.