- 11 cucumber
- 2cups2 cups (480 ml) Greek yogurt
- 33 garlic cloves, minced
- 3tbsp3 tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 1tbsp1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 1/2tbsp1 1/2 tbsp (22.5 ml) finely chopped dill
- 1/2tbsp1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml) finely chopped mint
Grate cucumbers into a bowl. Pick grated cucumbers out and drain of excess liquid by squeezing with your hands or in a tea towel.
Add yogurt and garlic to the bowl and mix in. Add olive oil, lemon juice, and stir to combine.
Add dill and mint and stir to incorporate.
Chill for 1 hour.
Serve with chicken souvlaki (see recipe).