Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice
Use Green Giant or Birdseye Frozen Riced Vegetables-Cauliflower for less fuss and muss.
- 2 2 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 1 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 1 1 clove minced garlic
- 12 12 1 12 oz. pkg. frozen riced cauliflower and 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 2 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 2 2 Tblsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- sliced green onions
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a 12 inch skillet nonstick, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
Add Chicken pieces and cook until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Add minced fresh ginger and garlic. Cook and stir2 to 3 minutes more.
Remove mixture from skillet.
Add package of frozen riced cauliflower and carrot/pea combo to skillet. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or just until tender, stirring occasionally.
Make a well in the center of the vegetables; add eggs. Cook 1 minute, then stir to scramble and cook through. Stir into vegetables.
Stir in Chicken mixture and add soy sauce. Top with green onions if desired.