Leftover Turkey Soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz each) chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope good seasons italian salad dressing and recipe mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup bite-sized pasta, uncooked
- Cook onion, carrot, and celery in hot oil in large saucepan 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken broth, water, and dressing mix. Bring to boil.
- Add turkey and pasta; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender