Chicken and Rice Casserole
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 (14 1/2-ounce) can green beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion diced and sauteed
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can pimentos
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise (6-ounce) box long-grain and wild rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup grated sharp
- Pinch salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.