Ginger-Lime Hot Sauce
Use with Master Stock Crispy Chicken
- 8 oz. red Fresno chiles (about 9 chiles), stemmed and roughly chopped
- 8 oz. peeled fresh ginger (about 3 five inch pieces) sliced against the grain
- 1/2 C. fresh lime juice (from 5 limes)
- 1/4 C. peeled garlic cloves (about 10 cloves)
- 1/4 C. granulated sugar
- 3 T. distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 T. kosher salt
Combine chiles, ginger, lime juice, garlic, sugar, vinegar, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth with flecks of seeds throughout, about 45 seconds. Transfer to an airtight container, and chill until ready to serve.
You can make this up and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.