TANDOORI CHICKEN AIR-FRY
- 4 Chicken leg (With Thigh) - 4
- » For the first Marinade
- 3 Ginger paste - 3 tsp
- 3 Garlic paste - 3 tsp
- to Salt to taste
- 3 Lemon juice - 3 tbsp.
- » For the second Marinade
- 2 Tandoori masala powder - 2 tbsp
- 1 Roasted cumin powder - 1 tsp
- 1 Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- 2 Red chili powder - 2 tsp
- 1 Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- 4 ** Hung curd - 4 tbsp.
- » Orange food color - a pinch ( Optional )
- 2 ***Kasuri Methi - 2 tsp
- 1 Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
- 2 Coriander powder - 2 tsp
- to to * You can add a bit of Mustard oil to the second marinade to get the Pungent taste in the chicken if you wish
- to Methi - are dried fenugreek leaves (Trigonella Foenum Graecum). They are used in Indian cooking and taste similar to a combination of celery and fennel with a slightly bitter bite.
1. Wash the chicken legs and make slits in them using a sharp knife.
2. Add chicken in a bowl along with the ingredients for the first marinade.
3. Mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
4. Mix the ingredients for the second marinade and pour them over the chicken.
5. Mix well.
6. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 10-12 hours.
7. Line the basket of the air fryer with aluminium foil.
8. Pre heat to 230 degrees C.
9. Place the chicken on the basket and air fry for 18-20 minutes, until slightly charred and browned.