Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
A Rub for a pork sirloin tip roast
- 1 1/4 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 - 3 lb pork sirloin tip roast
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 90mins
1. Mix the rub ingredients together in a small bowl. Let them sit for about 15 - 20 minutes to meld the flavors and form a paster.
2. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Rub the entire roast with the seasoning paste and place on a baking sheet.
4. Place in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. This will probably take about an hour.
5. Remove from the oven and let the roast rest for 10 - 15 minutes.
6. Slice the roast in 1/8 - 3/16 inch slides across the grain.