Dream Coffee Cake
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 3⁄4 cups chopped pecans (roughly chopped)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from geniuskitchen.com
1.Preheat oven to 350F Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
2.Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs and sour cream in a large bow. Beat two minutes with a mixer at low speed, scraping sides of bowl frequently.
3. Mix sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a medium bowl.
4. Spread half the batter in pan. Sprinkle half the pecan mixture over top. Repeat with remaining batter and pecan mixture.
5. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serves 20.