Scalloped Potatoes (Dijon)
- 2/3 c chopped onion
- 2 t canola oil
- 14 1/2 oz chicken broth
- 6 ozs cream cheese, cubed
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 3 med russet potatoes, peeled & thinly sliced
- 2 med sweet potatoes, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 - 2 c crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 T butter, melted
- 2 t minced fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 350. In Dutch oven, sauté onion in oil until tender. Reduce heat to medium; stir in broth, cream cheese & mustard until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in potatoes.
Transfer to 13x9 in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In sm bowl, combine crushed crackers, Parmesan cheese & butter; sprinkle over the top.
Bake uncovered 50-60 min. until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 10 min. before serving.