Pork Tenderloin with Peaches and Pecan Sauce
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb), cut 3/4" thick
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 can Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (15 oz) sliced peaches, drained, reserve juice
- 3 T low sodium soy sauce
- 2 T honey
- 1/4 c pecan pieces, toasted
- Hot cooked rice
Heat oil in 10" skillet over med hi heat. Add pork and cook until well browned on both sides. Remove pork from skillet.
Add garlic and onions to skillet and cook and stir 1 min. Stir soup, peach juice, soy sauce and honey in skillet and heat to a boil. Cook 5 min, or until soup mixture is slightly reduced.
Return pork to skillet. Stir in peaches. Reduce heat to low. Cook until pork is cooked through,. Stir in pecans. Serve pork and sauce with rice.
You'll also love
- Chunky Tomato Basil Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut and Mandarin Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pie, Caramel-Pecan Apple 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Cheese Balls 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mustard-Crusted Pork Roast With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Georgia Peach Smash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple, Blueberry or Peach Pie... 0/5 (0 Votes)