Peach Cobbler - Gluten Free
Comfort Food Dessert! Best served warm with vanilla ice cream on the side or a dollop of whip cream right on top! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup gluten free flour (I used Bob's Red Mill 1 to 1)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (28-ounce) can peaches, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a 9 X 13-inch glass baking dish, melt the stick of butter in the oven.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together 1 cup gluten free flour, 1 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, and the salt.
Whisk in the milk and 2 eggs. Whisk until smooth.
Remove the glass baking dish from the oven. Pour the batter over the melted butter. DO NOT STIR.
In another medium mixing bowl, combine the drained peaches, drained pineapple, 1 cup sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Spread the fruit mixture over the batter. DO NOT STIR.
Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes, until nicely browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- Turkey Salad with Manchego 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Haricots Verts with Warm Shallot... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey Scaloppine Portuguese-Style 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paleo Loca's Pork Green Chile 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Turtle Cheesecake Petit Fours 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paleo Slow Cooker Chicken Mole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Raspberry Cloud 4.4/5 (10 Votes)