WW Southern Style oven Fried Chicken
1 chicken= 3 points
- 4-4 oz chicken breast
- Salt/cayenne pepper
- 1/3 c flour
- 3 oz low fat butter milk
- 1/2 c cornflakes crumbs
1. Preheat oven 375
2. Season chicken with salt and cayenne pepper. Set aside
3. Combine flour, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper together
4. Place buttermilk and cornflakes crumbs in 2 separate shallow bowls
5. Dredge chicken in flour mixture and evenly coat both sides.
Next, dip chicken into buttermilk and turn to coat both sides. Last, dredge chicken into cornflakes and turn to coat both sides.
6. Place chicken breast to cook 25 to 30 minutes
No need to flip