Mini Peach Cobbler Recipe
Mini peach cobbler are get any day of the year for any occasion. Don't forget a dollop of vanilla ice cream to top them off...YUM!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A dash of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Brown sugar
- 1 can peaches, diced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Put 1 teaspoon melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
Combine and mix the first 5 ingredients by hand sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each regular size muffin tin, on top of the melted butter. Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter. Sprinkle with brown sugar first then cinnamon.
Bake the regular size muffin tins for 12 minutes. Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan.
You'll also love
- One-Bowl Apple Cake 4/5 (317 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.4/5 (168 Votes)
- Awesome Pasta Salad! 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- Lemon Ginger Avo Mayo 4.5/5 (154 Votes)
- New York Cheesecake 4.5/5 (164 Votes)
- Southern Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream... 4.3/5 (143 Votes)
- Mini Peach Cobbler 4/5 (221 Votes)