Mini Peach Cobbler Recipe
Mini peach cobbler are get any day of the year for any occasion. Don't forget a dollop of vanilla ice cream to top them off...YUM!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A dash of salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Brown sugar
- 1 can peaches, diced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Put 1 teaspoon melted butter into each regular size muffin tin.
Combine and mix the first 5 ingredients by hand sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
Put 2 tablespoons of batter into each regular size muffin tin, on top of the melted butter. Add 1 tablespoon diced peaches on top of the batter. Sprinkle with brown sugar first then cinnamon.
Bake the regular size muffin tins for 12 minutes. Let them cool almost completely before taking out of pan.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)