Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond
- Three 20-ounce packages white almond bark
- One 12-ounce bag dark chocolate chips
- 40 whole chocolate graham crackers
- Orange toppings, such as M and M's, Skittles, jelly beans and Reese's Pieces, as needed
- Black toppings, such as jelly beans, licorice pieces, broken Oreos, dark chocolate chips and Reese's Pieces, as needed
- Mini marshmallows, for topping
Melt the almond bark in a double boiler. Stir until smooth, then allow to cool slightly. Next, use the double boiler to melt the dark chocolate chips also.
Lay down a large baking sheet and arrange the whole graham crackers together so they are butted up against one another. Pour the melted almond bark over the crackers and spread evenly.
Sprinkle on the orange and black toppings and mini marshmallows. Lightly press the ingredients with the palm of your hand to make sure they are fixed. Drizzle over the dark chocolate. Allow to set for approximately 20 minutes, then serve.