FRESH MOZZARELLA & TOMATO SALAD RECIPE
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cheese, basil, parsley and mint; set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Just before serving, stir in avocados. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.