Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken in Foil
- 44 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1cup1 cup bbq sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 115-ounce can1 15-ounce can pineapple (slices, including juice)
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon garlic
- 11 red bell pepper (cut into cubes)
- 2medium2 medium zucchini (sliced)
- add green onions (for garnish)
1.Heat grill to medium heat. Cut 4 sheets, enough to wrap the chicken and veggies, of heavy duty foil. Place chicken on center of aluminum foil and divide the veggies and add 2-3 pineapple slices into each packet.
2.In a bowl, whisk together bbq sauce, juice from the can of pineapple slices, soy sauce, and garlic. Spread about 2 Tablespoons of the sauce on the chicken and make sure to reserve about ¼ cup.
3.Place chicken packets onto grill and grill for 13-15 minutes flipping at about 7 minutes.To serve carefully open packets, baste with reserve sauce and garnish with green onions.