Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp With Rosemary And Stilton
- 20 uncooked large shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary more or less
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegar as needed
- 10 bacon slices halved crosswise
- Crumbled Stilton cheese as needed (or other blue cheese)
Arrange shrimp on baking sheet. Sprinkle with rosemary, ground black pepper, and several splashes of vinegar. Wrap each in bacon, covering completely; secure with toothpick. (Can be prepared 8 hours ahead. Cover and chill on sheet.)
Preheat broiler. Broil shrimp 4 to 5 inches from heat source until shrimp are cooked through and bacon is browned, watching carefully to prevent burning, about 5 minutes per side. Remove toothpicks. Transfer shrimp to platter. Sprinkle hot shrimp with cheese and serve.
This recipe yields 20 shrimp.
Since these hors doeuvres can be assembled ahead, theyre good for a cocktail party.
You'll also love
- New England Seafood Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Onions... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Delight 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)
- London Broil Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Pork Chop Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)