Arugula And Smoked Mozzarella Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 head radicchio - (12 oz) halved, cored, and very thinly sliced
- 3 cups arugula - (packed)
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced drained oil-packed
- sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons pine nuts toasted
- 9 ounces smoked mozzarella sliced 1/8" to
- 1/4 "-thk
Mix radicchio, arugula, and tomatoes in large bowl. Place lemon juice in small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Add to salad; toss.
Divide among 6 plates. Sprinkle salads with nuts. Serve with cheese.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Apple-Filled Acorn Squash Rings... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crostata With Cheddar Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Truffle-Scented Roast Turkey With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Super Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry, Citrus, And Champagne 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato, Roasted Pepper And Arugula... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pine Nut-Orange Caramel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rice Salad With Arugula, Pine Nuts... 0/5 (0 Votes)