Cheesy Herb Quick Bread
1 hour to prepare serves 8-10
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8-inch by 4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Mix chopped herbs and olive oil in a small bowl, set aside.
In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk buttermilk, eggs, and garlic. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour wet ingredients, herbs, and shredded cheese into well. Mix until well combined.
Pour batter into prepared dish and bake for 35-45 minutes or until a knife or cake tester inserted into center comes out clean.