Ham: Brown Sugar Molasses Baked Ham
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. molasses
- 1/2 C. burbon
- 1 C. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp whole cloves
- 1 smoked ham, 6-8 lbs
Cooking time 2mins
1) Preheat oven to 350*F, lightly grease baking dish.
2) Combine brown sugar and molasses in small sauce pan and melt over low heat.
3) Remove from heat; add bourbon, orange juice, mustard, and cloves. Mix well.
4) Make 1/4 inch cuts in ham in a diamond pattern.
5) Pour glaze over ham.
6) Bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours; baste every 15 minutes.
7) Remove and let cool.